For the extension of our Customer Care Center team in our Espoo office we are looking to recruit one Desk Sales Engineer! We are looking for someone who is motivated by sales, services and technical support and wants to give our customers a professional experience.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all existing and potential customers are offered the highest level of sales, services and technical support within our range of Omron products.
You will be part of our well-functioning team in Espoo, which provides professional support and a high degree of service to both new and existing customers. You will closely liaise with our sales team to ensure customer needs are met. Your background may be in sales and / or engineering and experience in the industry will be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
In particular you will, as Desk Sales Engineer, be responsible for:
- Proactively identify on sales opportunities and follow-up with marketing activities.
- High level of sales and technical support for all kind of contacts.
- To sell services for our growing customer platform.
- Daily handling of incoming orders.
- Knowledge sharing with field sales and the CCC team of 7 people.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor level of Technical degree, preferably automation & control engineering.
- 2 years of technical sales/customer services experience is beneficial.
- Experience in the automation industry, factory automation industry will be an advantage.
- A good commercial understanding and technical background.
- We expect: a solid experience in handling customer contacts by telephone and that you have customer-oriented skills in the sales phase.
- Flexible and innovative in mindset. Comfortable with changes, new technology an multichannel communication style with customers.
- Pure Customer Centric approach
- Sales driven mentality and structured approach to the daily tasks and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication are a must.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is advantage.
- Computer literate – MS Office 365, and knowledge of Windows based CRM and ERP systems
- A challenging, interesting and varied job.
- Entry into a future-oriented industry with excellent development opportunities.
- A good and friendly team
- Personal and professional training will be provided.
- Attractive salary package.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. We will continuously review applications and convene interviews. We will be looking forward to receiving your application no later than January 27th, 2021. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Ari Saari, Manager Customer Care Center, mobile +358 400 424 535.
Keywords: automaatio, myynti, tekninen myyjä, konsultoiva myyjä, automaatioinsinööri, koneautomaatioinsinööri, insinööri