Customer Support Specialist, ABB Oy, HelsinkiTake the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales division in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. This is a temporary position due to a maternity leave substitution. We're hoping to fill the position as soon as possible and
employment contract is estimated to end 17.12.2021.
Our customer support team in Finland ensures customer satisfaction by processing all customer related tasks timely and precisely. Our customer support covers a large portion of the ABB product portfolio. We make sure that things and tasks are executed well on-time. Providing high service quality to improve customer satisfaction will highly determine your success in this role. We have a team of professionals and service minded people. We warmly welcome you to join our team of success. We offer you team support and co-operation in different tasks. This is a challenging and rewarding position with a direct customer interface which gives you an opportunity for a personal and professional development.
- Providing Customer Support in commercial related tasks and execute the daily operations (order handling, managing changes and invoicing).
- Providing first class customer service to Finnish customers.
- Active collaboration and co-ordination with sales, purchasing and logistics team to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery on-time.
- Providing quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a similar.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive customer service or logistics experience.
- Previous experience working with SAP and ability to learn new customer service related IS applications quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Great team work and proactive attitude, strong attention to details, preventing errors and solving problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently. Innovation and proactivity is a way-of-working for You.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Ideally, you have previous experience of order-delivery process.
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
|Yhteystiedot:||If you have questions, please contact Terhi Forsbacka, Customer Support Manager, tel. +358 50 332 4502.|
|Työpaikan osoite:||Valimopolku 4 A, 00380 HELSINKI|
|Työ alkaa:||As soon as possible|
|Työn kesto:||6 - 12 kk|
|Jätä hakemus:||Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI76678331 by December 3, 2020 at www.abb.fi/uralle.|