Customer Support Specialist, ABB Oy, HelsinkiJoin ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist as a fixed-term position at ABB Oy, Drives Service Business Line in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. The contract is until 30.9.2020. . Drives Service is in the centre of growth expectations and therefore a lucrative place to work in. The Customer Service team of Drives Service consists of great mix of professionals. We are a team of 20 people dedicated to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintaining a proactive relationship with customers in your own country responsibility area.
- Handling orders, coordinating between different internal stakeholders, and supporting export and logistics procedures. The orders include different types of spare part, service product and repair orders.
- Especially interested in key using and developing ordering tools. Further, you can use your creativeness and initiative in various other development projects.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar degree preferably specializing in logistics, industrial management or supply chain management.
- Few years' work experience in one of the areas in the order-delivery chain, for example in customer service, forwarding or transportation management.
- You have to be first and foremost customer service oriented, have a record of working in the customer interface and do not shy away from data tool development.
- Experience in the after-sales business is an advantage.
- Good pressure tolerance skills.
- You are organized and capable of taking responsibility for your own customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English are required; other language skills are beneficial.
- You are a great team player but still able to work independently.
- You have worked with SAP and know MS Office well.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in the direct customer interface and a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
"Same day delivery" as our core service promise requires you to be agile and your personal working attitude supports this promise. Also, the Customer Service team has a service promise from 8 am to 6 pm. This means that the position includes working in both morning and evening shifts within that timeframe.
|Yhteystiedot:||For more information, please contact Customer Service Manager Heidi Pyykkö +358 50 332 3613, best available Mondays-Fridays 3 pm to 4.30 pm.|
|Työpaikan osoite:||Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI|
|Työ alkaa:||as soon as possible|
|Työn kesto:||6 - 12 kk|
|Jätä hakemus:||Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI70965022 at www.abb.fi/uralle by September 16, 2019.|