Are you DLL:s new Credit Underwriter?
DLL is looking for a Credit Underwriter to our Finnish Office. In this position you will be responsible for assessing and granting new credits and changes to existing contracts. You will also evaluate new partner co-operations and follow up on existing customers and partners. You will be based in our Helsinki office and work closely together with our Finnish commercial and back office teams as well as collaborating with other members of the Nordic Risk department at DLL. This is a brand-new position in the Finnish Office which gives you the opportunity to build something from scratch and to have a great impact on your work. This position involves occasional travel, mostly to Sweden. You will report to Risk Manager Sweden & Finland.
Your main tasks will comprise:
- Assessing and granting new credits and changes to existing contracts
- Evaluate new partner co-operations
- Follow up on existing customers and partners
- Handle both small and large ticket transactions
- Occasionally take part in customer meetings with our sales team
- Work within the framework of our internal policies and risk cost budgets and ensure a high service level
- Have direct contact with our customers and partners
Your experience and qualifications
We are looking for someone with approximately 3-5 years of previous work experience in the field of credit underwriting or you might instead have a background within the finance or insurance sector in general with a good understanding for figures and credit decisions. We are looking for someone with a vocational or a university degree or similar, preferably within finance/economics. You are analytical with the ability to question things around you to further develop ways of working. You need to have a problem-solving attitude and enjoy finding new ways forward in an energetic environment. You also need to enjoy being a team player as well as working independently and being able to make your own priorities. Since we are an international company you need to be fluent in both Finnish and English. If you speak Swedish as well it is meritorious.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program
- Flexible hours with the possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development program
- Deadline for applications: September 30th 2019
- The selection process will take place continuously during the application period, so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible
- Apply for this vacancy on our career page workingatdllgroup.com
- For more information, contact Anna Arvidson, HR Business Partner Nordics, +46 (0)73-151 30 82.
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘See what counts’. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
DLL specializes in asset-based financial solutions for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. We operate in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world. Our offerings include vendor finance, commercial finance, life cycle asset management, consumer finance, leasing and factoring. For more information about our organization, visit www.dllgroup.com