Country Finance Manager, Vantaa
Are you an experienced professional in finance, looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international company?
We are now looking for a Country Finance Manager for our client WDFG Helsinki Oy, to take responsibility for the finance and accounting functions in Finland, including the preparation of local accounts in accordance with local legal reporting and tax compliance. A specific emphasis in this role is given to management accounting function and controlling.
The Country Finance Manager is the responsible and main contact for reporting data to Group. He/she will also be responsible for the safeguard and security of the assets of the company, and with keeping the internal controls system operational.
In this role you will be managing a team of three Finance Specialists: Assistant Controller, Financial Reporting Analyst and Inventory Loss Specialist. This role is part of a matrix organization, reporting to Country General Manager, Nordic Finance Director and the Group Division. Other important stakeholders are Shared Financial Service Center and local external partners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance for the company regarding all financial transactions, IFRS and GAAP regulations and financial controls
- In charge of internal and external audits
- Forecasting, budget and business planning
- Reporting (operational and financial KPI) to management team and shareholders
- Pro-active controlling and monthly analysis of operational performance
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner - analysis and decision support in the area of financial analysis for contract negotiations, project evaluations, business opportunities, costing, performance measures
- Identifying challenge areas, preparing and managing appropriate action plans, coordinating company risk management
- Ensuring compliance with customs authorities, in cooperation with Supply Chain function
This is a fixed-term parental leave position until February 2020. We offer you an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a truly international company in a dynamic business field, and an opportunity to influence the company's financial success.
If you are not afraid of taking up the challenge, do not hesitate to apply via Barona's website at latest on 28th March; recruitment decisions will be made as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Maarit Watkins, +358 440 622 748 or email@example.com
Apply latest by 28.03.2019 on our site.
Or for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , 0440622748
WDFG Helsinki Oy
WDFG Helsinki Oy is a part of Dufry Group, which is a global travel retailer with operations in 64 countries. Its corporate structure is organized in four divisions.
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona