Spinverse is now looking for a result-driven Consultant to join our experts in Sustainable Industries team in Espoo, Finland. The position is a parental leave substitute on a fixed term basis, approx. until November 2021.
Spinverse project teams work closely together and consist of senior business specialists in charge of the project management and bigger picture of the projects, of substance experts who provide feedback and scoping support, and of consultants and analysts working on various important tasks to keep the projects running.
Your main responsibility as a Consultant is to ensure that your projects are running smoothly and to bring added value to the customer so as to secure overall client satisfaction.
- Designs, mobilises and executes innovation projects resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Works with companies of varying sizes and supports them with funding roadmaps
- Leads consulting projects, making sure project team members know their role and duties
- Communicates and builds trust between the company’s project partners
Experience in funding proposal writing as well as understanding of EU funding instruments and proposal preparation is a valuable advantage but not an absolute must. What is more, we are looking at your potential – attitude is key.
What we expect from you
- Relevant academic background (e.g. industrial engineering, economics, or similar)
- Working experience of at least 5 years in energy sector, manufacturing industries or mining/raw materials.
- Understanding of business and revenue models
- Strong interest towards technological innovations segment and commercialisation
What you can expect from us
- A unique chance to develop and embrace your project management skills in an encouraging and global work environment
- A front seat to participate in interesting projects developing ground-breaking technologies and innovations
- A team of almost 60 professionals that provides you with the support you need to succeed
- A company which thrives on its employees when they have a good work-life balance
- Competitive salary
Please submit your application letter and CV no later than 9th of August 2020. Act soon, as we may contact you before the application deadline!
In your application letter, clearly indicate the following:
- Applied position: Consultant (Energy & Manufacturing)
- Your salary request, references and the earliest time you would be able to join us.
Timo Ropponen, Director, Energy & Manufacturing team, tel. +358 50 588 0440 (24.6.2020 at 10 – 16)
As the Nordic leaders in innovation consulting, our Spinverse experts specialize in innovation ecosystems that help our customers renew in industries such as energy, bioeconomy, manufacturing, ICT, electronics, health tech and defence technologies. Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest growth companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. Our unique and bespoke Spinverse approach helps our customers to build radical innovations to 100+ M€ businesses. www.spinverse.com