Our purpose is to help everyone to live healthy lives. We promote the wellbeing of people and animals by ensuring that medicines as well as health and wellbeing products are delivered in a safe and customer-friendly manner – whether through pharmacies, veterinarians, retailers, online channels or dose dispensing. In Sweden, Oriola owns Kronans Apotek, the third largest pharmacy chain in the country.
Our wide range of services helps pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, private and public healthcare and other operators in the field to succeed.
Oriola’s net sales for continuing operations in 2018 were approximately EUR 1.6 billion. Company had approximately 2,700 employees by the end of 2018. Oriola is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and its headquarters is in Espoo, Finland.
For more information, please visit www.oriola.com
We are looking for Concept Owner, Financial Management to join Oriola Group IT in Espoo, Finland.
The Concept Owner, Financial Management plays an integral role in solution development in financial accounting and controlling. You will work in close co-operation with Finance Process Owners, controllers and colleagues in other process areas – gathering business requirements and providing efficient IT solutions for Oriola businesses and functions.
What you’ll do
- Be a key person supporting our organization to collect demands from an IT perspective.
- Document and analyze business requirements.
- Facilitate prioritization discussion and manage development/CR backlog.
- Contribute to the development of Financial processes, concepts, and tools.
- Provide back-office support within Oriola business processes and tool ecosystem.
- Solution design and development support with compliance and legal requirements.
- Driving towards common template solutions, consolidation, and common architecture.
- Benchmarking and follow technology trends.
- Project preparations, technical project management, participation in projects.
- Be involved with technology and partner evaluation and selection.
- Managing vendors within own responsibility area.
Who you are
Understanding of financial processes, common tools and strong SAP Knowledge (FICO or S/4 Finance) creates the basis to succeed as a Concept Owner. You have minimum a bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience with finance as a consultant or an in-house expert. Project management skills would be an advantage.
You are used to working with internal and external customers, you are service-minded and have good interpersonal skills to secure cooperation with different stakeholders. You have the ability to understand a business stakeholder needs and you can translate technical matters to business language. Fluent spoken and written English is necessary. Position requires traveling to some extent.
We offer you an interesting and challenging future-looking role, a good view to the Oriola Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth in changing business environment.
For further information please contact
- Dmitry Gelgor, Head of Core Pharma & Retail Solutions Finland, +358 50 486 7243 (email@example.com), best available 15:00-16:00 July 30th and August 6th, 2020 or
- Jani Partonen, Director, IT Applications and Infrastructure +358 50 309 5280
At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative, responsibility and working together. If you share these values and interested in the role, please apply by August 14th, 2020 with your CV and salary request.