Are you interested in working with the hottest wearable brands and leading performance analytics utilized by Manchester United, the Chicago Bulls and top corporate teams alike? Would you like to contribute to the wellness of millions of people? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a customer oriented Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join us as a key member of our executive team. The role is central to shaping the company’s future in terms of development and global expansion of SaaS-enabled service business. Your role would be to drive SaaS business operations and procedures related to our international growth, including products and services, resourcing, business model and partnerships.
The main goal of the new COO position is to support our transition towards SaaS business and secure that underlying functionalities are supportive of sustainable high growth. As a COO, you will be part of the executive team and will report to the CEO.
The role would include:
- Strong support for SaaS business growth in domestic and select European and overseas markets
- Guiding development of SaaS-related business, operations, support, logistics, services delivery, supply chain, and product management
- Managing relevant SaaS-related teams and operations in corporate wellness, elite sports and consumer markets
- Contribute in development of processes, policies and operations that promote value creation, scalability, growth and profitability
- Participate in developing and applying metrics for improvements in our scalability and efficiency
- Support operational planning, business development and strategic initiatives
- Manage and lead relevant teams in supporting profitable growth and international expansion
- Oversee product management to ensure product fit for our services and communicate key value drivers for stake holders
- Manage relationships with relevant partners
- Relevant education and proven experience from relevant management positions in an international business environment and skills to support changes across organization
- Good understanding of corporate buying behaviors and different business functions such as HR, Finance, IT, etc.
- Experience and good understanding of software business and prodcuts (B2B or B2C, SaaS experience is a huge plus)
- Demonstrable track record in customer-oriented thinking
- A can-do attitude and readiness to get your hands dirty and bring concrete results when needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluent in English and ideally in Finnish. German or Swedish fluency would be a plus
- Passion for health and sports
- Key position in a world leading and fast-growing wellness and sports analytics software company
- Chance to develop a successful future path and work with industry leading software used by elite athletes, wellness professionals, corporates and millions of consumers worldwide
- High international growth potential with products and services that are genuinely valuable
- Dynamic world leading team, great partners and an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible working conditions
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
- The exact role of the position can be developed to match the competences and ambition of the candidate
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to the health and wellness of millions of lives
The position is based either in our Jyväskylä HQ or in our Espoo office. We have also offices in UK, Sweden and US. We expect ability to travel to support our international expansion.
If you are up for the challenge, show us what you have to offer and provide your open application, CV and salary expectation using the form below. If you have questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “COO Position”.
Firstbeat is the leading provider of well-being and performance analytics for sports and well-being. We transform heartbeat data into personalized information on exercise, stress and recovery. More than a thousand elite sports teams, wellness professionals, and millions of consumers and employees worldwide trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being.