Are you an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to be a part of an entrepreneurial and purpose driven company and be a key player in growing strong brands that really make a difference in people’s lives in Finland? Maybe the role of Business Manager for our retail business is the right opportunity for you! We have an office in Turku with the flexibility to work remotely.
The position is temporary for 1 year and full-time – but for the right person there are great possibilities to stay within our organization after the first year!
ABOUT THE JOB
As a part of Nutricia, in our Specialized Nutrition division as Business Manager you will be driving, managing and developing our baby milk business in the Finnish market with strong brands like Nutrilon, NutriJunior and Tutteli that provide specialized nutrition to young children. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world leading company with the specificity of offering great local working autonomy and contributing to our mission “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
In the role of Business Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing professionally the baby milk business with two of the largest Finnish grocery trade customers, Kesko and SOK, through category management, price negotiations and promotional activities.
- Identifying new business opportunities and drive development of new channels and customers within the retail segment.
- Developing and executing the annual Business Unit Commercial Plan in line with the regional strategy plan.
- Leading new product introduction process including business case creation and portfolio management.
- Managing the local supply and operational forecast plan & performance tracking.
- Managing and leading a team of 3 outsourced sales representatives.
- Analyzing sales trends, market reports and sales intelligence tools.
In order be successful you have:
- An university degree in business or economics.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in Sales in Field sales and Key Account management.
- Having a background ideally in Retail, Food Supplement, Pharma or FMCG related companies.
- Proven track record of managing, influencing and building customer relationships.
- Demonstrating good P&L understanding and financial analysis and budgetary management skills.
- Able to manage high level of complexity in a global matrix organization.
- Speaking and writing fluent in Finnish and English.
- Communicative who can build strong relationships.
- Self-motivated person who is well organized, proactive and solution oriented.
- A social person with high ethical standards.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters, who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics has 450 employees based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Danone’s brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Nutricia, Nutrilon, Alpro, Activia, Nutridrink, Souvenaid and Actimel.
Nutricia, our Specialized Nutrition division, has products designed primarily to treat disease-related malnutrition by satisfying special food needs. We work to serve the patients who depend on us through close partnership with the medical community and healthcare professionals.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit https://jobs.danone.com/ and search for “Finland” and send in your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 10th of August. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants. Welcome with your application, we look forward to connect with you!
Nutricia Medical OY with its registered office in Turku (Linnankatu 26A, 20100, Turku) is the controller of personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.