We are currently looking for Business Controller for our client in Pori, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues
- Play a key role in the management team in executing the business plans
- Manage the budget limits and amount when there is a dire need of making huge investments in the form of equipments and other resources
- Review, analyze and comment operation and financial performance
- Contributing to the financial goal setting; Dynamic Planning and Risk Management
- Support the decision making process of the local and regional management
- Proactively participate in/ coordinate specific projects or tasks
- Reporting tasks
Vaatimukset / requirements
- Degree from relevant field of study
- Experience in similar tasks
- Reporting experience & knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.