AbbVie is a global research-driven biopharmaceutical company. Allergan became a part of AbbVie through an acquisition in May 2020. AbbVie is committed to develop medicines to worlds toughest illnesses, with clear clinical data and remarkable impact on patients. The Company’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today through its expertise, committed employees and ability to innovate. Globally AbbVie employs around 47 000 people. AbbVie medicines are available in 175 countries, and more than 60 illnesses are treated with the company products.
AbbVie is one of the best workplaces in Finland. Our organization employs around 90 professionals, and our new office is located in Tripla, Pasila. Our therapeutic areas are immunology, oncology, neuroscience, virology and eye care in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. We work in matrix teams, where professionals from different teams work together towards a common goal. We want our culture and working atmosphere to support joy and success at work, and combining professional and private life. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.fi
AbbVie is looking for a
Brand Business Technology Solutions (BTS) Manager
The Brand BTS Manager works within the BTS team in the affiliate and is responsible for helping the Brand Teams maximise the value of Technology. Brand BTS Manager will play an active role in the planning and direction of local and global marketing technology implementations and development partnering alongside the Commercial teams, Affiliate BTS leadership, Affiliate Customer Excellence, Area BTS and Global BTS.
The Brand BTS Manager is expected to:
- Provide the Brand Teams high-quality advice on the use of technology via input into business strategy, in areas where technology plays a significant role
- Acting as the BTS representative for affiliate Brand Team business tactics sessions where a technology component is present
- Support the Brand Teams in collaboration with Customer Excellence with hands on execution of omnichannel activities and develop AbbVie marketing technology ecosystem and analytics according to business needs
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge around martec systems, and being a point of contact for the affiliate for future developments
- Managing, or being part of the project team, for the implementation of Global and Area marketing technology systems within the affiliate, as required
- Ensure that projects are using integrated solutions, re-using existing solutions and AbbVie-standard platforms wherever possible, and fulfil their functional business requirements
- Responsible for compliance with, and helping raise awareness in the affiliate of, applicable Corporate and local IT policies
A Brand BTS Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of, or preferably experience delivering marketing technology ecosystems with corresponding analytic components (for example Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform or other marketing automation, email marketing, webinars, websites, webportals)
- An ability to work effectively and highly interactively with Brands, Customer Excellence and other stakeholders
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Influence within a matrix organisation and the ability to lead without direct authority
- Successfully managing technology projects through the full lifecycle
The following are desirable areas of competency and knowledge
- Experience with Compliance and system life cycle
- Ability to work effectively in a shared service environment
Knowledge / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Business or equivalent experience, preferably in business or a closely related discipline.
- 5 years of significant IT or Digital Marketing professional experience.
- Fluent in Finnish/English
What we can offer
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in a research-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic work environment, and with highly skilled colleagues. We are committed to support our experts to develop their skills and abilities for the future. We are an international company that has a lot of development opportunities in BTS.
We are recruiting a full-time job located in Helsinki, Finland.
For further information about the role, please contact Business Technology Solutions Manager Henna Hahlanterä by phone (+358 50 322 1915) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Best available on 18th of February between 11–13, 22nd and 26th of February between 12–14 and 2nd of March between 9–12. At other times please contact MPS Consultants Lotta Lunnela tel. +358 20 746 9461 and Pasi Roslund tel. +358 20 746 9588.
To apply for this position, please submit your application and salary request via the application button. Please send in your application as soon as possible, the last application date is 3rd of March. Personal qualities and match against our culture are extremely important to us and therefore this will have a great impact in our selection.
We look forward to your application!