Currently we're looking for Experienced Azure Cloud Architects for our office in Jyväskylä.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, hands-on work, to audits and big data. Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure, to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. You will also guide our Enterprises customers on their DevOps transformation, culture, practises and tools.
Ideally, you’re bringing the following skills with you:
· Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Azure
· Have a solid understanding of Azure, Windows, Powershell and MS SQL and on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
· A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer
· Large scale application deployment and management
· Creating solution architectures for availability, performance and cost
· Container Techs (e.g. Kubernetes) and Continuous integration tools and configuration management experience
· DevOps skills
All in all, you have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. And, you also understand security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database.
As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, requirement to travel is minimum 25% in Finland and other locations in Europe.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary and a good range of benefits
- We are working closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- Nordcloud operates as flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make real impact.
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
What to know even more? Check out our Instagram profiles: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/nordcloudhelsinki
And See also
Founded in 2011, Nordcloud is an European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud native application services. Since 2012 it has completed more than 500 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. With a current turnover of 50 million euros, Nordcloud employs 400+ people in offices around Europe including Helsinki (HQ), Stockholm, Oslo, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Poznań, Copenhagen, Malmö and Jyväskylä. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner´s Global Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Platform Strategic Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner.