Currently we're looking for AWS Cloud Architects for our office in Jyväskylä.
As an AWS Cloud Architect you’ll find yourself participating in various projects, from new builds and migrations, hands-on work, to audits and big data. Your expertise will be also appreciated by our sales team who you will assist to create new products and offerings. There is great variety for everyone. Your daily serving includes Linux, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB to name but a few tasty bites.
All in all, you have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. And, you also understand security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database
As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, requirement to travel is minimum 25% in Finland and other locations in Europe.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary and a good range of benefits
- We are working closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- Nordcloud operates as flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make real impact.
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
What to know even more? Check out our Instagram profiles: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/nordcloudhelsinki
And See also
Founded in 2011, Nordcloud is an European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud native application services. Since 2012 it has completed more than 500 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. With a current turnover of 50 million euros, Nordcloud employs 400+ people in offices around Europe including Helsinki (HQ), Stockholm, Oslo, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Poznań, Copenhagen, Malmö and Jyväskylä. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner´s Global Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Platform Strategic Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner.