HYPERMEMO Oy is an ambitious young company with a vision to bring novel laser equipment to the glass processing industry. Hypermemo develops, builds and offers customers unique technology, integrated into our state-of-the-art lasers.
Our markets and goals are global, and we are looking for strong colleagues who will grow with us and become part of our success story.
We promote quick decision-making, an out-the-the-box thinking culture where we learn a little new things every day.
We are looking for a professional with experience in the design of various mechanisms, linear motion systems, the selection of servomotors, familiar with equipment protection for industrial environments.
- The person will take part in designing, implementing and testing mechanical and automated hardware assemblies. The equipment includes electrical, electronic, mechanical, optical, pneumatic components.
- The person's primary task is to design equipment for the process industry environment
We expect from you:
- Good SolidWorks skills.
- At least 1 year working experience
- Good interaction skills are needed.
- English is our working language, so we expect it to be fluent both orally and in writing. Other language skills are considered an advantage.
- We expect to be ready for travel in both in Finland and abroad.
The position is Full-time, office-based in Joensuu.
We value independence, craftsmanship, problem-solving and innovation. We value willingness to learn.