At NIB we finance projects that serve to make the Nordic-Baltic region more sustainable and productive. These projects require a wide range of support activities in the different areas of the Bank’s operations. Fitting in at NIB calls for professionalism coupled with an international mindset. You enjoy working in a smaller organisation where everyone’s contribution is important. The atmosphere is multicultural and we work in English. Come and broaden your horizons and join our team of some 200 people in the heart of Helsinki.
NIB’s Lending Department is seeking an
to join the Origination Unit. The position is a fixed-term four-year contract.
The role of the Origination Unit is to identify opportunities for the Bank’s lending operations and the Unit consists of 27 professionals organized in four sector groups: 1) Industries & Services, 2) Energy & Water, 3) Infrastructure, Transport & Telecommunications, and 4) Financial Institutions & SME.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Providing general support for the sector groups and Unit head, including research, drafting business correspondence, courier mail, managing calendars and handling external inquiries.
- Preparing internal and external presentations.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, including the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- CRM system support and relevant filing, mostly in electronic systems.
- Travel arrangements and management.
The position requires strong organizing and prioritizing skills and the ability to take individual responsibility with attention to detail. We are looking for a high degree of proactivity, flexibility, service-mindedness and a helpful can-do attitude.
We expect you to have:
- Relevant education and work experience, preferably in an international work environment.
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages. Spoken and written English is also a prerequisite with a proven ability to draft English texts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
We offer you:
- An interesting, modern and inspiring multicultural working environment in the heart of Helsinki that provides an opportunity to gain a new perspective on the financial industry based on our position as an International Financial Institution owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Information about the position can be obtained from Søren Kjær Mortensen, Head of Lending Origination, tel. +358 10 618 001. For general information about employment at the Bank, please contact Jenni Marko, HR Business Partner +358 10 618 001 on 29 or 30 July between 13.00 and 15.00. The deadline for applications is 15 August 2019. To apply, please fill in the application form on NIB’s website, www.nib.int (Jobs).
Please note that the screening of candidates will start during the application period, and interviews will take place in August. Consequently, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.