This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
The Mission of Management Events is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world. Key figures: turnover 28+ Million, 12+ countries, 250+ employees. We are looking for student or fresh graduate for our trainee program to start career in the international business world.
Are you eager to join a Global Finance team and build your career as a finance professional in international Business to Business environment? This is your chance to join our ambitious finance team and work with 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You will be located in our Helsinki Headquarters.As an Assistant Controller you get responsibilities for example:
- Cash planning, payments and reporting
- Financial monthly reporting, data collection and validation
- Annual closing and reporting for entities and group
- Supporting business leaders in the decision making by measuring and analyzing business performance
- Co-operation and communication with outsourced accounting, authorities and auditors in Europe and Asia
- Working with the modern tools as: Business Intelligence & Analytics, CRM, Netsuite, Adaptive Insights
We are able to give you demanding tasks and adjust your role according to your performance and capabilities. Our Group Finance team will give you the best support and coaching in your role. Employment will be fixed term approximately for one year. Position is suitable for example student finishing the studies, part time employment is negotiable.What’s in it for you?
- You have opportunity to learn how Finnish service organization works in international market
- Great work experience and working with the top management
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Great career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents to our responsibility positions!
- You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Working at Management Events
- Are eager to learn, ready to take challenges and willing to grow with us
- Are a team player with a positive can-do-attitude
- Have strong analytical skills and an ability to ‘see beyond the numbers’
- Are beginning of your career and have relevant studies, for example in the area of finance, business or economics
- Have strong Microsoft Office Excel skills and keen to learn new software
- Are fluent both in Finnish and English
We want to get to know you! If you feel that this opportunity is something you are eager to get, send you CV following the link below.
Learn more about us and meet your future colleagues through Instagram