Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Security. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Do terms like cross-site scripting, code injections and broken access controls sound familiar to you? Do you shudder when you read news about weaknesses in software that could have easily been fixed? Does your heart bleed when you hear about stolen records and it makes you want to cry? Do you know how application security should be managed and want to have a team of smart and enthusiastic application security experts working with you?
We are looking for an Application Security Architect with technology/IT/development background and good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC). Knowledge about security integrations in the CI/CD pipeline is also considered a plus.
We want to welcome you to Accenture Security, one of the world's leading security business organizations. At Accenture Security, you get a chance to work in a dynamic environment with great colleagues where every day brings something new to the table. Using the next-gen tech and world-class resources, you'll have every chance to out-hack the hackers and fundamentally strengthen our clients' businesses.
Work you will do
In the role of Application Security Architect you will be working on Accenture's Application Security Delivery engagements, and you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Work with application development projects, leading and owning the security architecture analysis, design, and implementation efforts
- Ensure that our deliveries meet security requirements and industry best practices
- Mentor team members to improve overall Application Security skills and capabilities
- Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
Who we are looking for
- A Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of prior experience in Information Security
- In-Depth understanding of OWASP Top Ten, Secure Software Development Lifecycle, and DevSecOps principles
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CSSLP, OSCP
- Experience communicating security concerns and issues to non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English
What is in it for you
We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!