At MyGamez, we enable leading mobile game publishers to tap their growth potential in the worlds largest, and perhaps also most complex gaming market, China. We’re proud to work with some of the best publishers globally, including companies like Zynga studio Small Giant Games, Playrix, Zeptolab, Fingersoft and many others. Games powered by our China Android publishing technology have been enjoyed by over 500 million Chinese players and growing. MyGamez Finland Oy is part of Finnish-Chinese MyGamez group (mygamez.com) and the team in Finland is responsible for the development of MyGamez publishing technology and supporting our customers technical teams.
China Android market is fragmented and very different from Western Google Play monopoly. Our publishing technology enables our customers to publish their games in the scattered China Android market with safety, transparency and minimal workload - attributes that are typically not associated with China publishing. Our SDK connects games to the Chinese Android marketplaces, providing necessary monetisation, discoverability and other services and enabling our customers to cover practically the whole scattered market of 600 million players with just one integration and one apk build. From the one apk MyGamez is able to create multiple different versions of the game - each version fulfilling specific Chinese Android marketplace requirements.
You will be working in a team responsible of upkeep and development of our apk manipulation tools and our own Android SDK. Normal day-to-day tasks will include planning and developing new features to our SDK, integrating Chinese Android SDKs into our apk manipulation tools, updating our own tools and resolving internal technical support tickets related to apks or our own tools. You will be communicating directly with our English, Finnish and Chinese speaking publishing team located in China.
What we would expect from you
- Very good Android Reverse Engineering skills
- Very good understanding of the Android build process
- Professional experience in Android Development (Java and/or C#)
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Smali
- Experience as a lead developer
- Experience in working in game industry
- Experience with Android Studio, IntelliJ and Unity
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese and/or Finnish
What do we offer
- Join our small but ambitious team while we’re still small! We have great growth potential which brings in good career development opportunities for ambitious players.
- Opportunity to work with some of the very best companies and games in the field
- Option to work in our Pori or Helsinki offices, remote from other location can also be considered (with some face to face time required).
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
Please send your questions and applications with CV by email to our CTO Markus. [firstname]@mygamez.com.