Come work with us - we are looking for skilled professional to build success with us!
Do you find a world on numbers fascinating and exciting? Do you want to be part of our success as a global and growing company? If yes, then we could be an ideal match.
We are looking for two (2) Accounts Payable Specialists, to join Nokian Tyres AP team in the head office in Nokia, Finland.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will work closely together with financial controllers and other stakeholders. Your daily tasks will include invoice and vendor information handling, recording of transactions and tasks with our electronic invoice processing system.
- Manage recording, circulation and posting of purchase invoices
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information
- Manage and record payment files for purchase invoices
- Perform account payable reconciliation and reports
- Provide responds to inquiries from vendors and other stakeholders
We hope that you already have some experience of related tasks or your knowledge is based on your financial studies. Either way you have strong basic knowledge of accounts payable process and you are eager to learn more. If you also have a self-driven working style and positive can-do attitude we could really be an ideal match!
- Appropriate previous experience in similar accounts payable (or assisting financial) tasks OR degree in financial studies
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable process
- Good collaboration and communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish would be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team working skills
This is a fixed-term position for the end of August 2021.
Why Nokian Tyres?
With us you have a chance to work in global company with a strong vision of a safer world. At Nokian Tyres we offer you a wide range of possibilities to grow and develop your expertise. You will have an experienced team of professionals around you. We also support your well-being by offering communal sport activities.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please apply through our recruitment partner Adecco's website www.adecco.fi by submitting your application, CV and salary request. We hope that you will apply immediately (and by 1st of December 2020 at the latest) as this positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.
For further information please contact our recruitment partner Adecco: Anna-Leena Mustonen, tel. +358503869112, email@example.com or Mira Perttula, tel. +358504444418, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and make great things happen with us!
Lisätietoja tehtävästä antaa: Anna-Leena Mustonen, email@example.com