To strengthen our financial administration, we are looking for an
to join the Mapvision team as soon as possible. Your key area of responsibility will be our Finnish parent company accounting and financial reporting. Your location will be in Helsinki.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing day-to-day accounting and postings
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- VAT and tax reporting
- Collaboration with external service providers (e.g. salary management)
- Global sales invoicing
- Sales ledger management
- All-around knowledge from accounting and preparation of financial statements
- Your background may be from a similar position in a Finnish SME or from a financial service provider company
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Genuine interest and pride in doing your work as well as possible
- Good IT skills (especially Excel and some accounting software)
- Ability to communicate in English, German skills would be a clear asset
We offer a challenging role in a high technology company aiming for international expansion and growth. Perks and benefits are above average, and there is a good opportunity for flexible working arrangements. You will be part of a small finance team, and report to the Mapvision Group CFO.
There is no deadline for applications, but we hope to hear from you as soon as possible as we will nominate the right person for this role immediately.
Mapvision is a leading in-line inspection company providing a unique fully-digital multi-camera technology for 100% in-line inspection. Our customers are well-known manufacturers of structural car body and chassis components and leading automotive OEMs. Our purpose is to help our customers improve their process efficiency and production quality. Headquartered in Helsinki Finland with local subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Czech Republic, we currently employ some 80 professionals globally. 100% of our revenue is generated outside of Finland. More information can be found at www.mapvision.fi.
Puhelinetu, lounasetu, virike-etu