Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Join Accenture Strategy and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help some of the world's most dynamic companies evolve using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology and digitalization will impact industry and business models.
Accenture Strategy consultants work together with CEOs and top management of the leading Nordic and global companies, helping them to build high performance businesses. Project assignments range from growth and sales strategies to operating models, operational efficiency and technology strategies.
We would be happy to see new talent joining our team! Our internship program is a great opportunity to practice and develop your skills in modern strategy consulting. Typical timing is 8-12 weeks during the autumn or spring, depending on your availability and project assignments.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You will graduate within the next few years
- Outstanding academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Awesome benefits including an extensive MyHealth program and flexible work environment
- Opportunities to get involved in a broad variety of community activities - Corporate citizenship initiatives, Inclusion & Diversity networks and Fûn Clubs (ranging from team sports to wine clubs)
Make your move - apply online by March 3rd and attach your CV, application letter in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that the interviews will mainly be held on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd of March.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi. For more information about Accenture Strategy, visit: www.accenture.com/strategy.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!