If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
When you read the news, is your focus drawn on those that talk about cyber security threats, new perpetrators, and cyber espionage? Maybe because you already know how the field operates and think, like we do, that cyber threat is something that companies and governments should focus on more than they do now?
We are looking for a Threat Intelligence Consultant who has technology/IT backgroung and experience in threat intelligence and cyber security. You know where and how you should look for information about cyber threats and how to interpret it. You have experience in strategic and tactical threat intelligence gathering & analysis. You want to help companies build their capabilities in cyber security and especially threat intelligence and choose the right solution to do that. We want to welcome you to the Accenture Security, one of the world's best security business organizations! Using the next-gen tech and world-class resources, you'll have every chance to outplay the perpetrators and fundamentally strengthen our clients' businesses.
In the role of Threat Intelligence Consultant have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting and working with you:
- Analyse clients' internal and external environments and propose solutions on how to handle security threats
- Assess current threat intelligence capabilities and propose enhancements to mitigate the threats
- Research technology trends, products, and offerings, and deliver comparative analysis on the benefits of the technology solutions considered
- Support the client in the selection process for security solutions
- Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery
- Identify and manage security threats as a subject matter expert for daily work
- Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
- Experience in threat intelligence
- Understanding of security terminology, tools, and concepts
- Interest in cyber security trends and developments
- Preferably a relevant certification like CISSP
- Analytical, able to follow complex instructions
- Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
- Good technical writing skills, able to produce documentation and research solutions both in Finnish and in English
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding security career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally,
working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their security objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.