Are you ready to step up to the New and take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a Technology Advisory, you will identify and solve complex business problems, find opportunities to operate more efficiently and advise the technology leadership of our clients across the range of challenges they face. Act as a trusted advisor for the top management of our clients, we help many of the world's largest companies across industries to transform the way they operate. We work in teams consisting of consultants, supported by our most senior local leaders and global experts.
- Work in teams through issue identification and plan development using problem solving principles.
- Work seamlessly with the Accenture team and our clients' own resources to ensure that the recommendations are implemented
- Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value
- Design and execute the implementation of new business processes and capabilities
- You will work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learn from our senior consultants and leaders.
- Opportunity to develop deep industry expertise and comprehensive training to support your growth as a professional
- You will be part of delivering impactful, meaningful solutions that transform the industry
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. digital ecosystems, IoT, big data
- Exposure to enterprise architecture concepts and knowledge of IT architectures are considered as assets
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of at least one of the above-mentioned areas
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive benefits, including flexible work.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile - we do that by giving you the most interesting challenges to solve.
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Interested? Make your move - apply online by May 31st and attach your CV, application letter in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity