At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes IT supports Konecranes process harmonization with optimal IT solutions and platforms, simultaneously reducing the IT fragmentation and, first of all, delivers the existing solutions and infrastructure.
Data To Knowledge (D2K) unit consists of IT services primarily supporting the data analytics, data governance, integrations and enterprise content management. You will be part of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team, who is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Konecranes global business documents’ management IT system. Our service is growing fast – getting more users every day. Now we are looking for a summer trainee to complement our team.
As a Summer Trainee you will work in Alfresco Digital Business Platform development and other activities in the area of Enterprise Content Management.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Analyze business' requirements how to find data and documents
- Enrich metadata to improve data discovery throughout the organization
- Assist in document and data migration activities
- Work closely with internal experts and external technology partners
- Work in projects using proven development processes (Agile, Kanban)
What we expect from you:
- Studies ongoing or completed in Information Technology area or equivalent
- Experience in using and/or developing web applications
- Passion for learning modern technologies
- Interest in providing constantly improving user experience for end users worldwide
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Good English spoken and written skills. You will need to be able to work in a bilingual environment
What we offer to you:
We are offering you interesting challenges in a dynamic Enterprise environment. Several major IT projects are ongoing and your application plays a critical role in all of those. Your application is used by thousands of end users in their daily routines in our organization. Our Enterprise Content Management team consists of highly motivated experts who are dedicated to provide Enterprise wide platform for Content Management needs in the organization.
For further information about this position, please contact IT Service Manager, ECM Mr. Erno Kallio at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or tel. +358 40 098 1431.
If you got interested please send your application with your CV via our career site https://careers.konecranes.com by April 27, 2018.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.