As the inventor of the SSH protocol, we have a twenty-year history of leading the market in developing advanced security solutions that enable, monitor, and manage encrypted networks. Over 3,000 customers across the globe trust the company’s encryption, access control and encrypted channel monitoring solutions to meet complex compliance requirements, improve their security posture and save on operational costs. SSH Communications Security is headquartered in Helsinki and has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com
Senior Backend Developer (C/Python)
We believe that data should be accessible only by those with proper authorization, and our products help people, organizations and companies to achieve this. Now, to further improve our solutions, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our CryptoAuditor R&D team in Helsinki.
CryptoAuditor (http://www.ssh.com/products/cryptoauditor) is a product used for privileged access control and auditing of encrypted connections. In this position, you will focus on developing back-end and data-plane-level components of the product. We offer a flexible working environment, and we want people who take initiative in development of our products and working methods.
- Develop network-level components for the CryptoAuditor solution
- Deliver great quality software through readable code and automated tests
- Contribute to improving software development processes and practices
- Experience with various programming languages and environments, in particular C
- Strong general understanding of IT systems, and network technologies and protocols
- Proactive working attitude
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- Good communication skills in English
- A degree in computer science
- Knowledge of remote desktop protocols (RDP, ICA, VNC, ...)
- Familiarity or previous experience with: Free BSD, OS kernels, IP stacks, Cloud services and hypervisors
- Understanding of IT security
- Communication skills in Finnish
- A chance to work in a team of experienced engineers
- Demanding and creative tasks
- An encouraging, international working environment
- An opportunity to develop world-class security software with other professionals
How to Apply
Please send your application including your salary request via the apply link (attachments in rtf or pdf format) by 31st of May, 2018 and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact Timo Lilja, tel. +358 20 500 7000, email@example.comHelp