Are you our future talent? Driven by new opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy doing strategy work and conceptual design but not afraid to get your hands dirty? Join us!
Customer experience has transformed to define the success of companies, not only in consumer sales and services but also in the B2B domain. BearingPoint’s Cloud Transformation Services team combines broad business process understanding with deep change management and technological expertise in order to help our clients take the next step in delivering value to their customers. We help our clients reach their full potential with Salesforce among other systems and platforms.
To support our growth, we are now looking for high performing Salesforce-talent to join our team
You will be in a key role to advise our clients and deliver strategic transformation projects across various industries.
We are looking for:
- A relevant university degree with a technology or business background
- Prior work experience in CRM/CX projects in a consultant or project role
- Strong business process understanding (e.g. sales, marketing and services)
- Solid experience with Salesforce as a consultant, functional designer or as a business analyst
- Any certifications are highly appreciated by us and our clients but not required:
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant)
- Other certifications (e.g. ITIL, SAFe, PRINCE2)
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with structured way of working, business and results driven mindset distinguished by energy and a desire to walk the extra mile help you succeed in this role. In addition, we are looking for a true team player with an entrepreneurial approach to getting things done. Your ability to work independently and fluent communication skills in English are highly valued.
We offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in interesting Salesforce projects with local and global companies supported by our Salesforce Platinum Partner community
- A steep learning curve with direct client contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business across various industries
- Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you gain experience in different business projects
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
- An excellent opportunity to grow and develop your expertise in a global consulting environment
- A working environment where you feel valued and can grow to your full potential
- Committed, highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- Good team spirit, an informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Our ideal candidates’ career levels range from Analyst to Senior Consultant, but we also welcome more experienced applicants. Recognized yourself? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
Interested? For more information, please contact Annukka Tirronen (+358 50 408 1878) during office hours between 25th and 29th of June. We are looking forward to receiving your application by 31st of July 2018. Please notice that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline. Interview process will start in August.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and global reach. The firm serves many leading companies and public sector organizations world-wide to align and optimize processes, IT and operating models with business strategy. Our approach is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. Our 4,100 people together with our global consulting network serve clients in over 75 countries. Locally, we are focusing on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.
To learn more about us and our culture, please check out our video (in Finnish) and visit www.bearingpoint.com.