If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world"s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is involved in management consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career at Accenture is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
We are looking for future talents to the following business area: Technology.
What we offer:
- to support your growth as a professional
- Comprehensive training covering business knowledge and technical and professional skills development - including both on the job learning and through formal training conducted either in classroom or online
- Opportunities to sharpen your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Dedicated mentor ("Career Counselor")
- Comprehensive toolset supported by our whole global organization - including access to knowledge databases, expert networks and software assets
- Inspiring colleagues that coach you in your day-to-day work
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You have a bachelor"s/master"s degree with strong academic performance preferably in one of following majors: Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics
- You have graduated within the past year or are graduating during the following 6 months
- Can-do attitude: ability to learn things quickly, get things done and motivate others
- High drive and ambition to bring things to conclusion, entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and English
You will be based in Helsinki and be flexible to travel for project-based work if needed.
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. If chosen for the next round you will receive an invitation to a video interview and the best candidates will be invited to the interview round.
If you have any questions concerning the open position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
Please note: applications without CV, grade transcripts and application will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.