Do you have a passion for agile HR that enables managers and team members to achieve their ambitions at work? Are you empathic, yet driven to get things done? Are you an inspirational manager, but also a team player and great listener? Do you aspire to develop further HR practices to the next level in a growing video game company? If all of this applies to you, we have a place for you in our amazing HR team! At RedLynx, you get to work with our exceptionally talented team and family of 145, who take their work very seriously, (but not themselves!) as they do it.
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. In addition to the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and largest game studios in Finland. Since 2011, RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft - the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world - with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx, we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have support and trust from Ubisoft to push practices and solutions that will be used by other studios worldwide.
At the moment, we are working on interesting new projects and our studio continues to grow. Now we are looking for a
for a maternity leave replacement. Work will start during June/ July 2018 with a one year fixed term contract.
Your responsibilities are
- Provide operational HR support and advice for managers and team members during the whole employment cycle
- Be responsible for all people processes including talent acquisition, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits and talent development
- Act as an effective and trusted coach and advisor to team members at all levels
- Work together with Ubisoft HR in Paris to implement suitable group policies and processes at the local level, and manage relationships with third parties such as health care providers
The candidate of our dreams
- Has long experience in several areas of HR and isn’t afraid of getting his/her hands dirty on the grass-root level
- Is an easily inspired and highly energetic person with a learner mindset, and has the ability to think both on the strategic and pragmatic level
- Has successfully lead several HR development projects
- Has strong understanding of labor law in Finland, and HR practices in Finland
- Has previous experience in managing a team
- Has experience in coaching and mentoring
- Is able to speak Finnish and English on a professional level
- Has a Master's degree in relevant field
If you said yes to all or most of the above, please reveal yourself, because we are looking for you! :)
On top everything mentioned above, we also offer…
- An open, international, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who are passionate about what they do
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop and challenge yourself, and possibilities to learn everyday
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide-ranging healthcare benefits and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it!
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, especially during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
In this position, you will report to RedLynx Studio General Manager and you will also lead our awesome HR team of two.
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 27.5.2018, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!