Snowek Oy is the global innovation leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing high end road maintenance attachment products. We turn our efficiency and environment-friendly innovations into attachment products that are mounted together with heavy construction and agricultural machinery, such as wheel loaders, excavators and tractors. Our leading products include the globally unique Trombia dust sweeper products, as well as a range of high end snow plow and street sweeper attachments. Our passion has always been in developing the smartest investment products for municipal and industrial contractors, when it comes to improving operating efficiency and delivering clean air and streets around us.
Our flagship innovation, global-wide patented Trombia sweeping technology (www.trombiaglobal.com), has now been turned into commercial products and global scaling has been started.
For executing the rapid sales growth plan we seek a results-driven SALES MANAGER (2 positions) to drive product sales and dealer support in a variety of markets. The Sales Manager will be responsible for dealer network development and direct sales to major accounts depending on the market dynamics. Our key markets in focus are North America, Nordic Europe and Central Europe, and the responsibility in each market will be clarified during the recruitment process depending on the candidates.
In this role your responsibilities include:
- closing deals
- supporting existing partners in sales development
- launching new dealerships
- contacting and sourcing new leads
- keeping track on existing customers
- technical sales support
- ensuring that our products are top-of-mind for all professional contractors in our markets.
From the candidate we will require:
- entrepreneurial passion towards sales and building growth by selling and contacting more
- customer-oriented mindset – we solve our customers’ challenges with long term solutions
- visible track record in independently-driven sales growth directly or through dealerships
- fluent presentation and sales negotiation skills in English language
- commercial experience and understanding
- inspiring sales and marketing mindset
- basic understanding of machinery/hydraulics/equipment industry
- willingness to travel to close the deals and support partners and customers 100+ days / year
We will also value any of the following characteristics:
- experience in technical sales with construction equipment or hydraulic attachments industry
- demonstrated sales results in North America or in cleantech sales in Europe
- language skills in Nordic or Central European languages
You want to join us, because we offer:
- A career jump into a rapidly growing innovation-driven Finnish technology company solving real-world problems
- Globally-leading technology products to sell
- An opportunity to truly build export sales track record
- Leading product development team to supply sales with constant new innovations
- Decent base salary and highly attractive results-driven compensation
Your office location will be in Helsinki region, or in Kuopio, Finland, depending on the applicant. The job will include constant travelling and possibly also short- to mid-term assignments overseas.
Please send your CV and a selling cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, as soon as possible but latest by 30 June 2018. We will review applications as soon as they start coming in.
For further information regarding the positions, contact Managing Director Antti Nikkanen, email@example.comHelp, +358 40 722 8309 (available between 15.00 – 18.00 (EET) on the 1st June, 8th June or 22nd June).