Are you Leiki’s new full-stack developer?
Want to do something interesting?
Tired of working in a boring software project you don’t really care about?
Come work at Leiki! We’re a profitable and growing digital adtech and semantic AI technology company with global presence. We offer groundbreaking semantic tools using our own unique ontology-based product, across many industries. Business is booming and we are expanding rapidly in Europe and USA, so we need more people!
Right now we are looking for our Helsinki office:
Sure, there will be the usual daily tasks consisting of updates, documentation and maintenance as always – but you can also expect to work with interesting challenges due to new features, ever increasing efficiency requirements and varied international customers.
Leiki also has a flat & flexible organization, where everybody from newcomer to CEO can give input on how to do things better, be it project methodology or a new algorithm. If this sounds good to you and you have the right skills, we want to hear from you!
Applicants should have:
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Strong skills in developing server side Java applications or web applications with AngularJS
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work with customers.
We also appreciate:
- Relevant degree (such as M.Sc.).
- Interest and skills on algorithm design, math or text analysis.
- Familiarity with distributed computing.
- Familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Familiarity with Linux servers.
Send a short application with CV and preferred salary to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact CTO Antti Havanko: email@example.comHelp