The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of our office in Lappeenranta, Finland. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with colleagues around the world, including our Danfoss headquarters in Denmark.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of DME with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
- Provide general administrative support to the DME management team, including: ◦Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
- Drafting correspondence and presentations;
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include: ◦Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of DME
- A pragmatist who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Results oriented;
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success; and
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- Good communication skills
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.