We are looking for Digital Analytics Consultants to our Applied Intelligence -practice in Helsinki
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture's five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across Digital marketing, eCommerce, Mobility services and Applied intelligence.
Applied intelligence -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways - by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Do you feel you could be our next piece of a puzzle and guide our clients to become truly data-driven companies and at the same time developing your expertise in data and analytics?
In the challenging but innovative crossroads of analytics and business, you would be:
- Proactively propose new ways on how companies can leverage data for different purposes
- Workshop with clients to understand their needs and expectations and formulate those as data analysis problems
- Design and develop analytical solutions to support data-driven decision making
- Translate the results from data analysis or visualization into insight and communicate that back to our business stakeholders
We are currently looking for new talents on the fields of Business intelligence, Data warehousing, Data management and Data integration.
We are looking for team players having the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or PhD from a relevant field such as economics, math or information technology.
- Relevant previous experience from the areas mentioned above
- Excellent technical skills and experience from different tools used in the Analytics space
- Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
Above this we also want you to
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills in both Finnish and English
- Strong interest in growing your own technology, industry, management, leadership and sales skills
The position is based in Helsinki and may include travel
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people's growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they're at their best when knowing what's expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach your CV, application letter and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!