We are Finnish Beauty born of Arctic Light.
We are Lumene – The Natural Skin and Beauty Company.
A passion for Beauty that runs skin deep. An obsession with Nature’s wellness and healing secrets.
A tireless curiosity for what makes Women authentically Beautiful.
A dedication to high standards to be able to sail the challenging waters of the global beauty industry.
We offer light into the world of beauty.
Lumene group is a Finland based company specialized in naturally derived skin care and make up quality products. We are based in Espoo and employ 500+ people in Finland, Russia, Sweden, UK and US.
Lumene is now looking for a DEMAND PLANNER to strengthen our sales & operations planning team.
We are seeking a motivated and inspired individual to fulfill this exciting and business critical position.
Sales and Operations Planning team’s key focus is to secure product availability, whilst simultaneously managing inventory levels and driving high inventory turnover – areas of key focus for the company. The Demand Planner works in close cooperation with sales teams and marketing operations to develop an accurate demand plan throughout the whole portfolio. In this position, you will ensure consistency of forecast assumptions for all markets in terms of baseline plans, campaign plans and new launch plans. The role is full-time and located in Lumene HQ, Espoo.
To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience in demand planning and forecasting. As to character, it is essential to have excellent communication skills; a critical eye / mindset, ordinarily organized and capable of multi-tasking. You will be expected to constantly seek to improve the company’s demand plans and processes themselves, and as a key user of our demand planning software (Relex), you will need to embrace and develop the tools provided to be successful.
Demand Planner provides support and acts in the following areas:
- Development of the demand planning process and related KPIs
- Maintain and improve demand planning accuracy through software and process development
- Analyze historical sales data and future plans while working cross-functionally to achieve continuous improvement in the accuracy of demand forecasts
- Maintain demand planning data integrity and improve forecasting models and parameters where needed
- Support key account managers in demand planning and facilitate monthly reviews
- Coordinate new item planning
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in demand planning/forecasting
- Knowledge of FMCG industry is a bonus
- Previous knowledge of Relex demand planning system is considered as a strong advantage
- Very strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player who works well with colleagues and stakeholders of various levels, across regional/global locations
- Fluent English and Finnish
Please submit your application with CV and salary request by June 30th. Also, please inform us when you could start in this position. Kindly note also that the interviews will be started as soon as we receive potential applications. If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Supply Chain Manager Anna Huhtala on June 14th at 13-14 or June 20th at 13-14 tel. +358 (0)50 537 6815.