Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 350,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies,
We provide a comprehensive range of cloud, infrastructure and datacenter services such as optimization, automation and infrastructure cloud services. We help our clients reduce IT complexity, improve scalability and achieve significant gains in datacenter performance-in line with their defined business priorities.
Datacenter/Cloud Technology consultants are focused on the assessment, design and delivery of datacenter transformation and capabilities like agile datacenter, cloud services, virtualization, infrastructure services orchestration etc.
Participate on a team of highly skilled Cloud / Datacenter Technology consultants analyzing, rationalizing, designing, building and testing datacenter solutions services for the largest organizations in Finland and across the Nordic region.
- Assessing, designing and transforming datacenter infrastructure to meet changing requirements
- Identifying and evaluating upcoming technologies for their applicability
- Demonstrated ability of design and delivery of IT infrastructure transformations
- Good understanding of Cloud, Datacenter technology and IT service management
- Deep expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Architecting and delivering next Datacenter solutions and backend infrastructure
- Cloud technologies deep hands on experience (AWS, Azure etc)
- Computing and storage virtualization including proprietary and open source solutions
- Physical to Virtual / Physical to Physical migration and re-platforming approach, tools and technologies
- Infrastructure services orchestration approach and tools
- Experience in following areas will be a good advantage
- Datacenter architecture (Disaster recovery architecture, datacenter roles and size, required reliability etc)
- Computing and storage architecture (server and storage hardware and operation subsystems)
- High availability and disaster recovery approach, tools and technologies
- Understanding of popular databases platforms
- Knowledge of network building principles
- Understanding of information security
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English are required
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English