If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for a Cyber Defense Practise Lead who is a professional with a technology/IT background and sufficient understanding of security concepts. We want to welcome you to the newly established Accenture Security, one of the world's best security business organizations! Using the coolest next-gen tech and world-class resources, you'll have every chance to out-hack the hackers and fundamentally strengthen clients' businesses.
In the role of Cyber Defense Practise Lead you will be the focal point of Accenture's Cyber Defense Delivery engagements, and you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Lead Cyber Defense Delivery team in capability development and operations activities
- Lead and Mentor team members to improve overall skills and capability
- Monitor cyber defense delivery effectiveness using key performance indicators, and use KPIs to adhere to established service level agreements
- Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
- Required to identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
- Experience within cyber defense including continuous monitoring, incident response, digital forensics, malware sandboxing, and enterprise vulnerability management
- Experience with threat management, SIEM, IDS, and enterprise vulnerability management tools
- Exemplary customer service and active listening skills
- Strong decision making capability
- Leadership experience, preferably in an international setting
- Self-motivated, proactive approach in the application of cyber defense practises
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trust- based relationships with colleagues and client stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in oral, written and presentational English and ability to communicate to various stakeholders at different levels, including CXO level
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding security career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally,
working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their security objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
People enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to email@example.comHelp