Canatu Oy is an exciting growth company and a manufacturer of unique carbon nanomaterial based transparent conductive films and sensors for the electronics industry. The films and sensors are used to create innovative 3D touch applications for automotive and consumer products. Canatu currently employs over 50 professionals in our Helsinki, Finland facility, and sales locations in the USA, EU, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. Join building the Canatu success story! For more information see www.canatu.com.
Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
Customer Project Manager
with responsibility to drive complex Customer projects from conception to mass production. The Customer Project Manager is responsible for managing Product development, Customer prototype and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects and for the project results.
• Customer Projects Manager
– PreparesCustomer Projects proposals and customer contracts together with Sales Manager
– Manage project, from definition and planning to completion
– Define, monitor and ensure project business case
– Interface and report to internal steering group and customer
– Develop and manage external partners and suppliers
– Knows Quality Management practices at defined projects until mass production.
• Managing international projects over 10 years; solid project management skills
• Experience in electronicsproducts business and volume product introductions
• Experience of usage of statistical tools in area of new product introductions
• Experience in managing external partners and suppliers, particularly Asia
• Experience in one of these area’s is required: Automotive application development, display and touch module development and integration, mechanical post process knowledge of forming and injection molding, Decorative plastics (FIM/IMD), Electrical engineering
• Product Management experience is a bonus
• Excellent communication skills
• Team building, leadership and management
• Energetic, with the ability to encourage and vitalize others
• Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
• Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
• Adaptability to multicultural environment (Asia, Europe)
• ExcellentEnglish written and verbal communication
• Japan or Germanlanguage skills considered a bonus
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential in an exciting and transformational industry. Ours is a cross-cultural, international workplace for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future. We offer you salary and benefits according to your experience. Your achievements will be recognized.
For further information please contact Jukka Laine; firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by 28.2.2018via email to email@example.comHelp.