Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 3,000 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2017, our revenue totaled EUR 582 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.
Tikkurila’s Group Communications is responsible for active engagement and dialogue with different stakeholder groups, such as Tikkurila employees, media, influencers, analysts and investors to support the achievement of Tikkurila’s business targets and to ensure the fair valuation of Tikkurila in the capital markets. The Tikkurila Group Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Communications Specialist.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- execute daily communications activities
- produce content for internal and external channels, both in English and Finnish
- develop internal communications practices, processes and ways of working
- contribute in strategy and change communications
- participate in financial and investor communications
- act in close cooperation with various internal stakeholders
- participate in organizing stakeholder events
To succeed in this role you should have:
- at least 3 years of experience in communications or marketing tasks
- bachelor’s degree in economics, communications or marketing
- fluent Finnish and English
- passion for creating inspiring content with strong visuality
- solid command of Office 365 environment and Adobe programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- ability to work with flexible working hours
You are a team player with positive and pragmatic mindset.
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues. The Communications Specialist reports to Director, Communications and Investor Relations.
The role of Communications Specialist involves both Group and local (Finland) level communications tasks.
The position is based at Tikkurila headquarters in Vantaa.
Please submit your application and CV latest on May 27, 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Minna Avellan, Director, Communications and Investor Relations, +358 40 533 7932 or firstname.lastname@example.org, on Monday May 21 at 14:00-15:00 or on Wednesday May 23 at 14:00-15:00.