Public cloud is becoming a mainstream capability across industries, and making this happen in large scale requires unique combination of capabilities: understanding of large enterprises needs and constraints while being deeply knowledgeable and experienced in the new technical, operational and commercial models of true cloud.
Accenture Infrastructure Consulting is at the forefront of the wide adoption of cloud in all dimensions: we know our clients and their industries deeply, starting from the business potential and pain points, through applications and enterprise architecture and reaching deep into their infrastructure. We know how to make transformations happen, how exciting and challenging that is.
- Identifying and evaluating upcoming technologies for their applicability.
- Helping our clients move their infrastructure to cloud and as-a-service usage models across all areas of infrastructure.
- Optimizing infrastructure investments and usage in terms of ROI, fitness-for-purpose and operational efficiency.
- Assessing, re-designing and migrating IT infrastructure environments to meet changing requirements.
- Creating technology and vendor assessments.
- Selling and delivering IT implementation and transformation work.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) with high marks from a relevant field required
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex issues. Business acumen and strategic mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills: oral, written, visualization.
- Practical experience in one of infrastructure domains (operations, datacenter, network, workplace)
- Knowledge of Project- and Program Management methods and approaches
- Knowledge of relevant key public cloud platforms
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT
- Knowledge and / or practical industry experience will be a good advantage
- Very strong English communication skills, Finnish or Swedish is a major benefit
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.