Our client, Func Food Finland Oy, www.funcfood.com is a Nordic company that represents comprehensive well-being and promotes an active and healthy lifestyle. The company invests in state-of-the-art knowledge and high quality raw materials. Functional foods and beverages that increase your well-being are the core of Func Food’s product portfolio. Some of the company’s brands are Finland’s leading sports nutrition brand FAST Sports Nutrition, Finland’s most popular superfood brand CocoVi, as well as FitFarm and the functional energy drink Celsius. So Func Food is all about healthy, nutritious, fantastic tasting functional food – that makes you feel great!
Func Food is now looking for a
Brand Activation Manager Finland
to their office in Käpylä, Helsinki.
As a Brand Activation Manager, you will be responsible for all the Func Food brands to ensure a perfect execution, amplification and implementation of the different brand plans locally. You are also responsible for the local brand P&L. You will be a part of the commercial team in Finland, but you will also work closely together with the Group Marketing team and the Brand Managers, as well as with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure that strategic brand plans meet the local market needs and requirements.
- Driving profitable growth for the brands FAST, CocoVi, Celsius and Fitfarm.
- Being the local partner for the Group Marketing team on all marketing communications projects to provide them with knowledge about the local consumer and customer environment and the specific local needs.
- Ensuring the implementation of the company’s wider commercial agenda together with the Sales organization.
- Leveraging of existing partnerships as well as negotiating with new partners.
- Managing external marketing agencies pool.
- Best practice sharing and reporting.
We wish that you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. We need you to have strong experience within the field of strategic marketing/business development and project management, with a holistic knowledge of business operations. Knowledge of consumer marketing in the Finnish FMCG-environment is essential for this position and some experience in sales is considered as an advantage.
We would also hope that you:
- Have a BBA, MBA or other equivalent degree in marketing or business development.
- Are familiar with working in a cross functional and international environment and that you have excellent communication skills both in Finnish and in English. The company language is English.
- Enjoy giving presentations and have an eye for preparing visual material.
- Have excellent knowledge of the MS-office package.
- Are passionate about food, health and wellness.
- Are both interested in, and familiar with digital- and social media, particularly Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for a positive and business-oriented doer who is passionate about developing strategies and plans – and just as enthusiastic about implementing these. You should be a team player with the ability to inspire others and involve everyone. But you also need to be able to thrive when you work independently, and you need to be comfortable with making decisions. In this position your workdays will be varied, hectic, challenging and rewarding. That is why we need you to have attention to detail and an ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously. You will need to be independent and take initiatives. You should love challenges, always put the bar high and do your best to reach your goals!
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to work with world-class brands and products in a successful, international company together with a great team and top-notch professionals. The company has grown significantly during the past years, and the growth continues. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be part of an interesting and fast-moving business, where the working environment is continuously changing, and new projects as well as new possibilities are part of the everyday life.
This position is permanent and will start as soon as possible or as agreed.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, search no further! This recruitment is managed by Adiente Ltd. Please register your CV and application with a salary request and apply for this position as soon as possible, but no later than 31.5.2018 at the website www.adiente.fi. For further information, please contact Marika Högström-Andersson by e-mail email@example.comHelp or phone: +358 50 572 6439.