Account Manager (Helsinki or Pori)
As a manufacturer of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class, we have been successful for over 30 years in an industry with a big future. Since the merger with Acciona Windpower in 2016, we are one of the world's largest companies within the industry. Our global presence, with subsidiaries in more than 25 markets and production sites in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the US and India, ensures our success, giving our 4,800+ employees the possibility of international and intercultural experience and opportunity. Our goal is growth and profitability whilst providing clean energy. We aim to continue with full commitment, enthusiasm and new perspectives, and we hope to take you with us!
Are you looking for fresh winds in your life? Are you inspired to develop stabile and mutually satisfactory client relationships in renewable energy business?
Growing from a one person organization to a team of 75 professionals, Nordex Finland has been dedicated to increasing the sustainability of the energy industry for nearly a decade. Our teams, located in 9 locations around the country, are responsible for sales, project management and maintenance of wind parks producing clean energy for our clients.
For this group of professionals we are now looking for an Account Manager, who is interested in working in this exciting and constantly developing industry. The position can be filled either in Helsinki or Pori and is a fixed term contract for two years (parental leave substitute).
As an Account Manager your main responsibility is to be the key contact person for our clients on commercial and contractual matters. In this position your main tasks include:
- Build and develop long-lasting and stabile client relationships
- Communication towards the clients through reporting, regular meetings and customer letters
- Managing the complete client portfolio in Finland and Baltics
- Managing of possible client complaints and overdue payments
In this role you will be supported by a part time working student reporting to you. You will also be working closely with our Service organisation and Sales team to provide our clients excellent level of service and support.
The role requires regular travelling mostly in Finland but also some in Northern Europe area.
The requirements in this position are:
- Client focused mindset and excellent communication skills
- Ideally 3 years or more experience in account management / B2B customer relations
- Technical sales / after sales experience is a benefit
- Knowledge and interest towards the renewable energy sector
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers
- Bachelor level degree in a relevant field or equivalent jo experience
- Fluent English and Finnish, both verbally and written
- Experience with SAP is a benefit
Please submit your application, CV and desired salary though our career portal.
Be quick as the position will be filled as soon as we find our perfect match!