Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Interactive truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with deep technical expertise and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Accenture Interactive is the leading digital transformation agency in the Nordics that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
With this position, we are seeking someone with concrete experience as an intermediate level software engineer who has deep knowledge and experience using Java and Spring in a cloud environment who will work on e-commerce focused data integration products. Candidates must have extensive experience designing and developing asynchronous, distributed and scalable software. You must have a passion for software development, participating in a distributed and Agile team, creating clean code and documenting your work.
- Strong ability to collaborate and be part of a team
- Be an active member of self-empowered Scrum teams producing software using Agile principles and engineering-driven decisions
- Be technically proactive, influencing the team with innovative and creative ideas
- Have the flexibility to adapt to technologies and change directions quickly
- Design and architect elegant, robust and scalable solutions
- Write clean, tested efficient code that fits well with high standards and quality requirements that will be reviewed regularly by teammates
- Use Git, Maven, Java 8, Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Security) and JUnit to develop RESTful, clustered services in your everyday job
- Perform and participate in peer code reviews
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
- Travel Requirements: Willingness to travel
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience developing ecommerce applications, specifically Hybris
- 2+ years of experience in architecture design and estimation
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Fluency in English both oral and written
Why to join Accenture Interactive?
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we're embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Interactive
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
Visit our homepage for more information: www.accenture.com/digital
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible. Make sure to submit your application through our recruitment system as we only evaluate applications
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!