Make a difference
Make a difference your way
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Do you want to work with Amazon Web Services architecture in new and large-scale customer engagements? Are you able to define a AWS "Cloud Native" production environment and DevOps chain? Are you following and passionate about the new services launched by AWS and even more interested to see them in action, at real projects? If you're looking for new challenges in your technical career, then the possibility to work in a vibrant environment with access to world class training and expertise might be something for you.
We are currently looking for AWS Architects to our Helsinki office.
Applicants should have 2 to 10 years of experience with defining and implementing Technical Architecture. In addition, candidates should have theoretical and hands-on experience of AWS services on IaaS and PaaS levels.
Working as a consultant within Accenture Technology you will develop both functional and technical expertise, you will also help to deliver world class solutions that help our clients to become - and remain - high performing businesses.
Professional development and training curriculums with Accenture gives you access to new technology and next generation methodologies. This includes Agile, DevOps, Test Management and much more. You will also be given the opportunity to adapt newly acquired skills to your professional development goals, present the value of new tools, methods and technologies to your client and break traditional and outdated patters for systems and technology implementation.
Depending on your experience level your role as a consultant will include:
- Design and implement innovative, scalable, and secure technical solutions with high availability with the help of the AWS service catalogue
- Assessing and recommending the best of breed AWS technology solutions to address client needs
- Create business cases for technical and organizational transformation to, and introduction of, AWS based deliveries
- Evaluate and recommend E2E solutions based on AWS services or hybrid solutions
- Define solution architecture, develop estimates and plans.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within AWS and be a mentor for junior colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with high levels of motivation and that also meet the following criteria:
- Master's Degree or the professional equivalent within Engineering or Computer Science
- Broad technical background
- Deep, hands-on design and development background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Strong interest in developing within technology and personal leadership
- One or several of the below certifications
- > Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
- > Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
- > Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- > Certified Developer - Associate
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for competitive base compensation and performance based pay.
If you are interested in giving back to the community, we do a lot of voluntary work at Accenture and you can be part of our internal Corporate Citizenship team.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions concerning or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.