Looking for AI -and Big data -engineers to our Applied Intelligence -practice in Helsinki
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture's five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across Digital marketing, eCommerce, Mobility services and Applied intelligence.
Applied intelligence -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways - by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Read more about our consultant and their work from https://duunitori.fi/tyoelama/accenture-digital-analytics/
Do you follow the new technologies and have a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies? If your answer is yes, and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amount of data to generate knowledge and value, we want to meet you!
As an AI/Big data -engineer your key responsibilities will be in implementing end-to-end analytics projects in cloud and in client premises. You will also participate in building integrations to client systems, third party API, testing and machine learning model development, refinement and productization.
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in computer science, physics, maths or such.
- Experience from software development projects
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages such as Node.js, Java, functional languages, Python, C#, Scala, web or database development
- Experience in traditional databases and ETL -tools and software development tools such as Jira, Git and SVN.
- Experience and/or interest in designing and building Artificial intelligence solutions using third party API's sucg as IBM Watson, Microsoft Cortana or Google ML.
- Experience and/or interest in working with open source eco-system components such as Tensorflow, Scikit learn, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Flume and Apache Kafka.
Above this we also want you to
- Be an innovative, resourceful and collaborative problem solver
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills in both Finnish and in English
- Strong interest in growing your own technical skills
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people's growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they're at their best when knowing what's expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach your cv, application letter and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!